Saturday 7 August 2010

Le Jardin...

My Garden is one of my favorite places. I went around it today taking pictures of the thins I love in it. I am equally partial to a beautiful weed as I am to my lovely Pansies. I have collections of painted shells and dainty figures, and I love rusty old things to put my plants on.

This year too I have grown produce for the first time...it is soooo exciting! Olivia and I ate out first runner bean raw off the vine, we oooh'd and aaaah'd as the plants progressed from flower to food, from seed to seedling. It has been such an amazing experience for us together. Olivia is a science boffin! She is super geeky about science so I am always looking for ways to help her with it, and the garden has just given us so much this year! We have had so many bugs due to our wildflowers and runner beans, we have fallen in love with gardening and now have bigger and better plans for next year. We still have our carrots and potatoes to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...