Wednesday 7 December 2011

Festive Top Ten: from me


It's time to say goodbye to the Festive Top Ten series of blogs. It has been a real challenge to go to work all day, cook dinner and blog every day...but I am proud of me for getting it done.
I am very grateful for those who have contributed, and left comments (always welcome and I will try and get back to eveyone).

Last post today is my Festive Top Ten. I decided to champion two loves of mine: Textiles and Etsy!

............................................................................................................................................................


1 - amazing hand made embroidered card
2 - beautiful art quilt
3 - very pretty little alice piece
4 - wearable art
5 - delicate vintage image collage
6 - little textile book
7 - kindle cosy
8 - fabric bowl
9 - embroidered bowl
10 - textile art

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is totally a fantasy list. I wish I had enough money to buy things like this, I'd love to fill my world with other people's handmade lovelies. Of all of these things I would deeply love the wearable art neck piece, I would totally rock that with many an outfit.
These are just the things I like today, who knows what my wish list will be tomorrow?

What would you wish for today?
Me x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...