Thursday 21 February 2013

Life Lately...Weeks in Pictures

Watcha homies...
Life has been pretty busy lately but that doesn't mean I haven't taken the time to look around and appreciate - ya dig?

I don't even want to bore myself you with what has taken up so much of my time and energy. I refuse to accept that this is what life is about, and I struggle with it: work hard, stress lots, tired all the time, little money to spare for fun times. Some days are worse than others.

I decided that since I have a week off I will use it to reconnect with me through all the fun things I like to do (and can currently afford): time with family, see friends, cook healthy meals, eat lots of fruit, relax, have coffee times, sleep lots and walk to the beach daily.

Here are some snapshots of the days:

1. me in the lift 2. my street 3. studio window 4. window reflection 5. starbucks breakfast 6. window view 7. laundry day 8. the tree from my bedroom window - you will see a lotta this guy 9. first primroses 10. shadows 11. a cold picnic
 
How do you connect with your inner world?
 
Love, me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...