Wednesday 18 April 2012

...Views Through...

Hello again!
Recently I took some silly photos around my studio area using a photo mount that I had taken out of an old frame. I loved the result and thought I'd share them with you, maybe you want to join in the fun.

I am going to make this a regular feature, so will tag it as that and hopefully one day I will sort out my buttons (excuse me), to have a 'features' tab. Oh how posh! I'll probably have 'In the Frame' and 'Adventures in Art Journalling' in there first off. Ah but I babble. You just wanna see the pictures right?
Oki dokes:






These are some peeks around mt work area. It is always so messy as I only have a small corner and sooo much stuff. But I love it. My eye is always drawn into beautiful little compositions and arrangements, not just at home but everywhere I go...its like my eyes need to make order of things and arrangements out of objects. Taking pictures in this way shows you how I look at things, how my eyes work. I have creative vision! That sounds grand doesn't it, but I do believe Artists have a different way of seeing the world. It's interesting. I don't know if its true, I make a lot of shit up and convince myself its true. Hahaha. I like that about myself though.

It's fun to join in, so why not take some pictures through a frame and email them to me. I can post them here on my blog for my next 'regular feature' post: reloved@mail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I totally want to try this out... and I spy an art equals happy postcard! I have the same one pinned on my noticeboard! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do it! I spied that card in one of your posts a while ago. I always look at it and ask myself 'am I' and it's usually yes. I have the 'Love is the answer' and 'you've got to be kind to yourself' ones too. Lovely little mantras. Can't wait to see your In The Frames! x N x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...