Saturday 4 February 2012

In love with the past

I have been watching this amazing series on BBC4 which charts how musicians from England broke through in America. More than anything I am loving the archive footage. Today I fell in love with:


How beautiful is she? Reminds me very much of this young woman that I also love and has obviously styled herself on Stevie Nicks.



I love Fleetwood Mac, I find their story very fascinating. They were amazingly talented and very passionate individuals who were no doubt full of mind altering substances...no wonder they fought like cats.

If you get a chance, check out this series. Last week was all about the 60s and the Beatles mainly. When this show is on I sit very close to the scren and sometimes snap pictures on my phone...how crazy is that? I am in love with the past (aesthetically) :)

Love, me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...